What your breakfast look like?

Options

Replies

• annaheyoolay
    annaheyoolay Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    2h3astz.jpg
    Toast with two thin slices of ham, basted egg, sprinkle of cheese, cholula and 50g blueberries.
    282 calories
  • mldrown
    mldrown Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Today was 1/2 c dry oatmeal, 1 TB of natural peanut butter and coffee. Mid-morning snack was an orange.
  • Elle562018
    Elle562018 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My breakfast todayqq8dchu1xfjn.jpg
  • princessjav7
    Options
    2 boiled eggs and grapefruit. Along with my isotonix vitamin mix
  • yolo9752
    yolo9752 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Plain greek Yogurt, nuts and fruits. Coffee.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    This morning's breakfast was a little sloppy. lol Burrito - brown rice tortilla, 4 grilled egg whites, baby spinach, refried beans, shredded sharp cheddar, salsa; granny smith apple, chai. The beans didn't want to cooperate today and kept making a mess. But it was still very yummy.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    malt o meal hot cereal and 1/2 a grapefruit. Coffee with cashew milk
  • 00figg
    00figg Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    kefir smoothie with random fruits, veggies, nuts or seeds
  • JustInTime13
    Options
    Cornflakes with blueberries and hot tea.
  • peppernic2
    peppernic2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    2 servings of Special K red berries, 1 banana, 10oz of almond coconut milk total 372 calories
  • cocoabaumann
    Options
    I have a poached egg on 100% whole wheat toast, and a pineapple-strawberry-kale smoothie
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I alternate. Meal one is two scrambled eggs, a piece of bacon and 3 cups of coffee with half & half and sugar. 437 calories. Meal two is one packet of maple & brown sugar instant oatmeal, half an apple and the aforementioned coffee etc. 497 calories.
  • chrissyecker
    Options
    1/2 cup oatmeal 1 cup soy milk and half a grapefruit; an iced coffee with a splash of soy and 1 Splenda.
  • tanyabecka
    tanyabecka Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    2 egg whites, 1 full egg, 8oz almond milk w/women's daily active vitamin powder/protein, 1/2 citrus fruit
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Usually either 2-3 fried eggs (in coconut oil unless I have bacon fat!), wheat toast with butter, black coffee and a piece of fruit, OR oatmeal with protein powder, plain Greek yogurt, walnuts, honey and berries/fruit of some sort - usually frozen blueberries if I don't have any fresh - and sprinkled with cinnamon. In summer I always make the oats with fresh peaches - tastes like dessert! <3
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Today it was oatmeal and a toasted English muffin with a bit of peanut butter. Oh..and coffee. Always coffee!
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,527 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a breakfast person, but still my breakfast comes down to about 270-330kcal.
    1 big mug of tea
    1 big mug of tea
    1 big mug of tea and half a big flatbread (70 grams) with either young goats cheese or laban and chicken/turkey breast
    3-5 pieces of Dutch liquorice from a big tin a kind colleague always fills up again.

That's when I'm at the office. During weekends I'm having the tea and bread only.
  • jdstathopoulos
    jdstathopoulos Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    4mricandy wrote: »
    Two rings of red or green pepper, cooking an egg in each ring, topped with a little salsa

Exactly what I do. If I'm in a hurry, I throw it on a piece of toast and eat it in the car
  • MustLoveCats21
    Options
    My breakfast is one of a few things:

Wholewheat bread with scrambled eggs
    Oats with a scoop of whey and milk
    Pronutro (a high-protein cereal porridge)
    All bran cereal and milk
    Eggs and bacon.
  • WednesdayJanuary07th2015
    edited February 2015
    Options
    My house is like IHOP, sometimes I have breakfast for dinner/vice versa. Since I am single/childless, I can't conform to traditional consumption; most of the time because I don't have anyone else to share meals with, so to avoid something from expiring; I typically eat just 1 type of item/until it's gone & sometimes that can take several days. So if/when I make a meatloaf, it's my everyday/every meal; for about 4 entire days straight.