FitBit Charge HR question

I just got my Fitbit yesterday and I was wondering if you were to stop a workout immediately after finishing it? or should you wait until your heart rate drops to resting, and then stop the workout? I would be grateful for some feedback!

Replies

• Ive had mine for a couple weeks and I don't stop or start it. It knows when I'm working out based on my heart rate and is pretty accurate
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    I stop mine when I remember lol. Usually within a few minutes of finishing
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Since I'm not used to this feature in mine yet, I always forget to start mine until it's half way through my workout. Then I just say forget it because it's already tracking my heart rate and burn.. But I would say for tracking purposes I would stop it when you're actually done with your workout.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    If you are doing a proper cool down, which you should be, your HR should be pretty low at the end of your workout
  • pnut80
    pnut80 Posts: 77 Member
    i usually give mine about 15 min afterwards. it really doesnt matter though because it does record your HR and calorie burn whether your in exercise mode or not. it really just depends on whether or not you want to record that extra time.