Hey, need some friends on here to keep me motivated.

Options
Hey guys,

My name is Matt, I'm 21, and I've been trying to diet for the past couple of years, but now is the only time I feel as though it might work. Instead of going for my usual torrent of planning that never seems to pan out, a few days ago I just decided that I'd try dieting by simply calorie counting, and not worrying to much about exactly what food I'm eating.

I've been going 5 days and haven't lost anything so far, but I'm just happy that I've been able to stick to about 1350 calories a day. My biggest issue calorie-wise is probably drinking, and its going to take a lot of control to only drink once a week as opposed to 2/3 times.

I'm 210lbs (15 stone exactly) at the moment, but I hope to get down to about 16lbs (11 and a half stone), so I have a fairly long road ahead of me.

But yeah, please feel free to add me. I need a more active newsfeed to keep me motivated.

Replies

• joey858mfp
    joey858mfp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Calorie goal is good Matt, for faster results, try up your Protein and decrease your Carbs. Aim for about 60-80g protein and 25-30g carbs to start. Remember to drink lots if water. You can plan your drink days too. Let me know how it goes for you. I'm down almost 7
  • shellyjrose76
    shellyjrose76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I know what you mean about the drinking. LOL! I love beer, but it is nothing but wasted calories. I've been on here for a long time and I go up and down, but I have lost 30 pounds. I just don't give up and start over if I fall off the wagon. I'm having problems adding people since I updated my app. Feel free to add me!
  • Purity4all
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Were all in the same boat! :)
  • angelswithin
    Options
    Add me too! Let's keep each other motivated ^^
  • RogelioLaz
    Options
    Go to the gym and worry about the foods you eat. I eat 3,000 calories a day and lost 20lbs of fat and gained 10lbs of muscle. I eat 10-15 eggs, 5 cups of rice, 8oz of meat, and much more.