T25

Options
Anyone done the T25 program? How do you like it? Are you getting for results? I've read all about it and was going between it and P90x. I think though as a single Mom the 25 minute workouts would be easier to stick with. Down the road, I could always go back and do P90x.

Replies

• FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I've done it in the past and thought it was good. Shaun T is a great motivator in all of his workouts.
  • shellyjrose76
    shellyjrose76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your input!
  • fairymama
    fairymama Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I haven't done P90X, but I've done T25, Insanity, and 21-day fix. I'd recommend any of the ones I've done. I'm also a single mom, and T25 is pretty darn convenient.
  • bubbly72
    Options
    I'm doing it now and love it. Its tough and u get a great workout. I borrowed my cousins P90X last year didn't do much of it. Didn't care for it personally, Tony I thought was kind of annoying but she loved it she did that and was successful.
  • gabbo34
    gabbo34 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    T25 is a good program. It definitely pushes you. I think the strongest part of it is that it's easy to squeeze 25 minutes into your day...which makes it a lot easier to stick to than something like P90X that requires a 75 minute commitment each day.

Like most beachbody programs it can get a bit repetitive, but you can always opt to turn off the vocal cues. Shawn T is good. Tonya and her 'wooooo's!' get annoying. :)
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd round of T-25. Full time working mom of two kids who are on the run. I do this before I go to work in the morning. The 25minutes is definitely do-able.
  • shellyjrose76
    shellyjrose76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody!
  • yazorg
    Options
    Currently on my second week of T25 and I love it ! I also did insanity and I would recommend either. I'm going to finish T25 and work my way up to insanity!
    Anyone is welcomed to add me I could use the motivation!