I am so motivated this time! Want tons of friends!

Options
nani0886
nani0886 Posts: 12
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
So this is my second time on MFP! And the first time I am actually using it :) Of course it is not my 1st time trying to lose weigh!!!! I've been fighting this battle against myself for the past 8years. I was a fit, young girl full of energy until I had my first baby. Lots of personal problems as a young mother, emotional battles changed my body. I managed to gained 30 lbs in 5 years.

Then I found the love of my life, got married, had another baby and boom 20 lbs more in 3 years! My husband and family deserve so much more than this always tired working mom, that got home with junk food, soda and tons of candy, cake, etc!

Replies

• nani0886
    Options
    Oops somehow the rest of my post didn't show! Anyways. So I've done my research, I decided that 2015 is the year that I will start a healthier lifestyle! I've been encouraged by so many videos, blogs, etc, of people who accomplished their goal with excercise, good eating habits and tons of positivity! I am so motivated this time. Please feel free to add me, I will do my best to cheer you up, and be there to support you! Good luck to you all ❤️
  • Donna6219
    Donna6219 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :D hi there !
    Positive motivation will help us all!
    I like your enthusiasm. ..

keep it a flowing
    soon we be going...
    On our way to loosen
    Those pounds LOL
  • nani0886
    Options
    Thanks @Donna6219‌!!! I'm so excited! Can picture myself 50lbs lighter by next year! :)
  • donna_and_olivia
    Options
    Hi @nani0886‌ this is also my 2nd time of using MFP & have stuck to it so far!! Good luck on ur journey :)
  • pyrzanowska_p
    pyrzanowska_p Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi @nani0886‌, I'm completely new here, it's my first time on MFP and I'm looking for motivated people. You sound motivated as hell... :D hope You don't mind if I add you as my first friend, feel free to add me as well, greetings from Poland! :)
  • megancalorie
    megancalorie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I would be happy to gain more friends to share our successes. 20lb target to lose, need encouragement!
  • vickicravener
    vickicravener Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I could use more friends.
  • mlh357
    mlh357 Posts: 28
    Options
    I'll add you! The support and encouragement helps, and you've got an awesome attitude!!!
  • speaksmgee
    speaksmgee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love your optimism! Friend request sent!
  • Donna6219
    Donna6219 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :D happy thoughts!