healing legs, feet, shoulder tips?

Options
Hi everyone I have a question. I jump rope and run alot like everyday no rest days also I walk alot to and lately I think I been pushing myself to hard lately. I'm doing a refeed today for a workout tomorrow and i'm pretty sure I ate into a big surplus but the only problem with that is I was planning on doing some intense running and workouts tommorow but my body just wont heel and I started incorporating rest days but no use. I can barely jump rope without my shoulder getting burned out in 10 seconds and I been jump roping for a while now. Also my legs give out quick when running and despite me getting more better and faster in running. Im actually seeming to be getting slower and fatigue easier at running same with jump roping despite that I do these thing everyday all the time. Plus my resistance training is starting to get horrible and making less progress. My kickboxing is lagging to everytime I go to practice on my training nights and it seems like my peers are getting better and im getting worst and competition is coming up real soon for me and i'm afraid I want be ready for my first fight because of that. :( I feeling very guilty right now for doing this carb up because I thought my muscles and legs would be healed by today so I can do my intense workouts tommorow also I got kickboxing tommorow. So anyway do you guys have anytips for me to heal real quickly for tommorow? I feel like if I dont do these workouts after this carb up im going to gain alot of fat but oh well now