I'm going to post my success story one day!!!

Options
Hey everyone I'm so excited to one day finally post my progress pics!!!!! No, it won't be today, and no it won't be tomorrow, but when that day comes it will be so exciting! I read the success stories page everyday and it motivates me so much!! I can't wait until I can post my success story! :)

Replies

• Kaffiefred
    Kaffiefred Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi and good luck. I have just posted mine. What a feeling :D You will get there!
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Kaffiefred wrote: »
    Hi and good luck. I have just posted mine. What a feeling :D You will get there!

Thank you and congrats and your success!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Good for you.
  • hollyberry6182
    hollyberry6182 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I read the success stories everyday also. One day, sooner rather than later, but never as soon as i want it, i will also post my own story. I'm 30 days in and 27lbs lighter at the moment. Watch this spot iwillsucceed0444 and myself will share our stories.x
    Good luck!
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I read the success stories everyday also. One day, sooner rather than later, but never as soon as i want it, i will also post my own story. I'm 30 days in and 27lbs lighter at the moment. Watch this spot iwillsucceed0444 and myself will share our stories.x
    Good luck!

Yes we will!!! Good luck to you too! And 27 pounds already, amazing job!!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Go get it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!