Needed: Motivated & Determined Friends

nocturnalfitness
nocturnalfitness Posts: 87
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Newbie here!! Wanting the body I had when I met my hubby 13 years ago. I worked as a personal trainer at the gym, weighed 155lbs with 3% body fat and an 8 pack you could bounce a quarter off of. Don't know if that'll ever happen after having 2 cesareans, and three laparotomies (1 for each female part). I've earned my tiger stripes and scars! Seems like every time I start to get in shape again... BOOM... Another surgery. I have lost 10 lbs in the last week, but unfortunately it's because I'm having abdominal issues again. I figured it was a good time to start calorie counting since I can't eat much at a time without getting sick. I need motivated friends determined to ride my tail if I don't stay on track. I'm currently 220lbs and 5'10". I want to attain small goals at a time. I do go to the gym and work out in my pool when I'm not breaking limbs. I had a stress fracture in my right foot last summer after running 3 miles with my daughter. I probably shouldn't have done that on the pain meds prescribed for the wrist I broke on the concrete by the pool ( doing laps and didn't realize I was so close to edge). My hubby is a detective that sits behind a desk and doesn't motivate me anymore. Not the way he used to when he was doing PT all the time. My daughter is the youngest cross country runner at her school and I want us to have that bond. I've signed us up for a 5k in June! I had to drop 19 hours this semester due to stomach issues, so I figure it's a good time to get motivated to get off my booty and aim for that swimsuit body... Considering I'm always throwing pool parties. Not to mention, to train for that 5K. Nice to meet you all, let's get this thing started!!

Replies