SPOILER Losing it with Jillian

Options
HealthyChanges2010
HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
:laugh: That's it, I actually have nothing to say yet about the show tonight but wanted to start a spoiler post so for those of us that discuss it we won't ruin it for anyone not having watched it yet.:flowerforyou: I know some of you watch it on the net or record it to watch later.

It's not on for another 30 minutes here. Looks to be an interesting episode, a bit intense with the 'hoarding situation', The 'hoarding' situation alone is an issue when ppl are caught up in that so weight loss beyond that I can't even imagine. But Jillian to the rescue:drinker: , hoarders hoard for a reason oviously and perhaps this womans deals with weight as a side effect. Guess we will see!:wink:

Enjoy the show Jillian Fans:drinker: :tongue:
Becca:flowerforyou:

Replies

• susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    This will be the first episode for me! I'm kind of excited! Must shower before it begins! :bigsmile:
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    i saw last weeks episode, & i cried like a little baby. :cry: the part abt their little baby dyin i can actually relate. but it took them 22yrs for them 2 even talk abt it. but it was a very touchin moment in the episode. i'm lookin forward to nites.

catch ya afterwards!!! :happy:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    This will be the first episode for me! I'm kind of excited! Must shower before it begins! :bigsmile:
    You can catch up on NBC.com for the episode you missed! :drinker: YAY they're showing full episodes of her show for those of us that can't always watch it when it's on.:wink:
  • susanleasings
    Options
    That is awesome! Thanks for letting me know! Watching her run a 5K is SO inspiring!!!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    32 lbs in 6 weeks...wow! I think she really changed her life. If not for this show, she would've been buried in stuff in her house and in fat (jillian's words haha). Hooray for this show!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    I really love how they put her show together, so inspiring to see a family changed so much! So proud of all the changes the Mom made and how it effected her kids in such a big way.

Humor parts
    Jillian worrying about dancing, that was cute! Would LOVE to have a place like that here. Also when Jillian said "I'm staying at a hotel tonight" lol

Becca

Loved how she jumped right in on the running club at work!! So glad she has a job she loves and ppl she likes working with, that seemed a HUGE plus for her so she could start out getting support from them/with.:drinker:

Regarding the 5K, I hear ya, the fact that she pushed herself to make herself proud and her kids proud was so awesome!! I found it incredibly inspiring too. Makes me feel like setting a goal of that myself, I'd love to but not sure my knees would volunteer to come along. :o/
  • susanleasings
    Options
    LOL
    I also like it when she said to Jillian "get off your fat a#$!" The look on Jillian's face was priceless!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I loved the show and I was weeping the whole time. She ( the mom) lost 32 pounds in 6 weeks..that's like 5 pounds a week..How'd she do that??? I can bearly lose 2 pounds a week.

I can't wait for the next episode.
  • GooBeGone
    Options
    the mom lost that weight & looks like a completely different person. congrats to her!!! i now wanna join a runnin club lol. i'm gonna do a half-marathon in dec. any1 wanna join me? heeheehee :wink:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    LOVE this show, but man it makes me bawl like a baby! Good for her for not giving up and changing her whole life, and the lives of her children. Fantastic! I love how Jillian is so tough but can still recognize when someone needs to stop and cry for a min and have a a hug, I wish she was my trainer!! :bigsmile:
  • susanleasings
    Options
    You can catch up on NBC.com for the episode you missed! :drinker: YAY they're showing full episodes of her show for those of us that can't always watch it when it's on.:wink:

Just watched the first episode! I am a new Losing It With Jillian addict! 48 lbs in 6 weeks!!! WOW!!!! The Dad kicke butt!!!
  • sugarskull5
    Options
    I just love this show.....I wish I can have Jillian at my house LOL......I've watched both of the episode and I cried like a baby....I can proudly say I'm now addict to her show
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options

Just watched the first episode! I am a new Losing It With Jillian addict! 48 lbs in 6 weeks!!! WOW!!!! The Dad kicke butt!!!
    I should rewatch it, it was super good, I think it's going to be a great show. I hope it continues and isn't a one time deal. But I'll enjoy it while I can and am grateful they have full episodes on the net. Wish they had that with Biggest Loser but oh well, I much prefer Jillians type of show, I like instant gratification on a show! lol
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    As a guy, I must admit that I much prefer The Biggest Loser to a show like this. I wish TBL was back on! This show will have to do though.
  • GooBeGone
    Options
    there was only 1 thing that i didn't like durin the show, i couldn't stand her sayin "i can't" all the time.

was it just me? am i the only 1 that was irritated by that???