Marshawn Lynch

Options
2»

Replies

• EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Being a Giants fan, I'm alright with just knowing that Eli's the only one who beat them in the Super Bowl. I think one more matchup next February would be intriguing.
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    If you wanted to get a little tricky at that point maybe (MAYBE) try a boot leg since you knew every Pats defender was gonna stack the line with everything they had. But throwing the ball?!?! That would be the last thing to do. In those situations go with your strength! I am not a fan of either team, but I feel like the Hawks just gave the game away and the Pats didn't really earn it. If the Pats were able to stop beast mode 4 times at the goal line that would have been very impressive and well deserved. In fact, I would have given the whole defensive line the MVP over Brady just for that!
  • Jkfriesen
    Jkfriesen Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    bimpski wrote: »
    Jkfriesen wrote: »
    Yeah, we gave it away with bad call. But then, if the pass worked and Seahawks won, we wouldn't be bothered by the call. Funny thing about sports, anything can happen. But I don't feel THAT bad because we beat ourselves, the Pats didn't do squat.

4 touchdown passes = squat????? hahahahahahaha :D:D

And almost as many interceptions. And Brady is the MVP? What a joke.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    Nobody commenting on the fact that should have been pass interference on that play?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,679 Member
    Options
    Seattle blew a big chance much earlier in the game. When they were up 10 and in Pats territory, they had a 3rd and 2 at the 45 I believe. Instead of running for the first (heck, Wilson could have gotten 2 yards in a spread offense), they elected to go deep and the pass went incomplete. Getting the first would have probably knocked off about another 5 minutes in the 3rd quarter. Instead, Brady got it back and marched down the field to get that 3rd TD.
    There were missed opportunities by both sides, but in the end the team that made the BEST plays won. And that's how it should be.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • bimpski
    bimpski Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    Nobody commenting on the fact that should have been pass interference on that play?

they didn't go 5 yards
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,679 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    Defender has a right to the ball too. He went to the ball and intercepted it incidentally banging into the receiver while doing it.
    Also, on a play like that 90% of the time, the DB won't intercept that ball. They may knock it away, but Butler read it and reacted so fast. He almost lost it too. Just a great play by the DB.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • bimpski
    bimpski Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    bimpski wrote: »
    Yeah, we gave it away with bad call. But then, if the pass worked and Seahawks won, we wouldn't be bothered by the call. Funny thing about sports, anything can happen. But I don't feel THAT bad because we beat ourselves, the Pats didn't do squat.

4 touchdown passes = squat????? hahahahahahaha :D:D

And almost as many interceptions. And Brady is the MVP? What a joke.

4 touchdown passes = joke?????? what are you smoking?? let's see, the only interception that mattered came at the end of the game and I don't believe it was by brady ;-)