TMI #2

Options
SojournerThirteen
SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
Was rollerblading down a mountain road once and my brake malfunctioned throwing feet over head and then onto my left side sliding down the road at 35 mph leaving all sorts of flesh on the road... I had stuff imbedded in my skin from my calf to my shoulder (glad I had my saftey gear on) My left cheek got tore up pretty bad... glad I had lots of padding back there to spare!

Replies

• SojournerThirteen
    Options
    Let's try this again and see if we can't generate some interest in this room...
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    When I was 20 years old I was hospitalized for a defective vein in my scro..m, my hair need to be removed/shaved over all my pub*c area and they were supposed to give me a suppository too, but I knew all the nurses on shift that night and they were all to embarrassed to do either, so they went to one of the other wards and asked my Aunt/God Mother to do it--Talk about embarrassing! No. I did not let her touch me... I did it all myself! Nurses... who would figure being embarrassed like that, right?!
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    Some of you may think I'm a bit to forward or sexual... Truth is, I've been in so many humbling situations in life, that just about anything is easy for me to talk about it--It's all real and nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about. I'm very happily married but I love most y'all women, and I won't ever step across that line in serious/real life... this is a place to chill and have a blast. I apologize ahead of time if I offend you--That is not ever my intention Beautiful! Love you all!
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    I don't understand why this thread isn't getting any visibility... there is some good stuff in here... I'm telllin you!
  • ChicagOH
    ChicagOH Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My TMI is that I hate to watch anyone twist in the wind. I come to the aid of total strangers because it's the right thing to do : )
    So. Why are you such a troublemaker?
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    My TMI is that I have scars all over my neck and behind my ear from a fight in my early 20's. Some people think it's gross. I must admit, it made me self conscious for a while
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    ChicagOH wrote: »
    My TMI is that I hate to watch anyone twist in the wind. I come to the aid of total strangers because it's the right thing to do : )
    So. Why are you such a troublemaker?

You tawkin du me?
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    strozman wrote: »
    My TMI is that I have scars all over my neck and behind my ear from a fight in my early 20's. Some people think it's gross. I must admit, it made me self conscious for a while

<high ten'ing you> That some serious stuff that you should celebrate surviving--VERY GLAD YOU DID! :D