Mom of 2 looking for friends and support. No fad diets please.

Options
HI all! I'm Christina. I'm a mom of 2 boys and I'm 35 years old. I have a ton of weight to lose. Well, I'd like to lose about 80 - 100 lbs. I'm not looking for fad diets, just normal portion and calorie control. Losing slowly is the way for me. I'd like to keep this weight off. Are you in a similar position? Please friend me! We can help each other. Looking forward to it :)

Replies

• cassiemarienorris
    Options
    Feel free to add me on here
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • thecraftinista
    thecraftinista Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 70lbs and am doing it the same way you are. I exercise, weigh my foods and control my portions! Add me if you'd like :)
  • FitNaeNae84
    FitNaeNae84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 boys too! I'm 30.and have about 33lbs to loss! I sent you a friend request!
  • nigel_routhan
    Options
    HI all! I'm Christina. I'm a mom of 2 boys and I'm 35 years old. I have a ton of weight to lose. Well, I'd like to lose about 80 - 100 lbs. I'm not looking for fad diets, just normal portion and calorie control. Losing slowly is the way for me. I'd like to keep this weight off. Are you in a similar position? Please friend me! We can help each other. Looking forward to it :)

• nigel_routhan
    Options
    Hi Christina I'm Nigel and new to this
    It seems like we have the same goals
    How do I add you as a friend please?
  • BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm always looking for the support :)
  • MopelolaEd
    Options
    Hello, I am new also and also a mom of 2 (a boy and girl) looking to loose about 35 lbs through dance exercises and portion control. Feel Free to add me.
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 and down 37 lbs so far. You can do it! Add me as a friend!
  • sweetdae903
    Options
    I'm a mom also, I have one son. I lost weight in the past but now back up to the weight I had in my final trimester! I just need support and motivation. Thanks!