QUESTION

Options
Hi,

I was wondering what everyones idea's are with weight loss .. I find this site very helpful, but I find I can't be strict and the people who are on my back all the time.

I'm really considering joining Weight Watchers ONLINE, I was wondering what was the best thing to do, if I should stick with this free site or join Weight Watchers ?

I find I don't know if the calories on here are correct, or if its healthy or anything .

Replies

• mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom of 4 and I'm down 37 lbs. You can reach your goals. Add me as friend. Would love to give you ideas if you need them.
  • sierrabrande94
    Options
    Hey my name is Sierra. I have tried weight watchers before and it never worked for me really but that is just me! I am currently doing a weightloss program called 21 day fix. It has been amazing in kicking my butt in shape! I am getting married in 3 months and need to lose 19lbs. I am not good 2ith strict either. So u just follow the workout plans and then I just eat healthier and tract what I eat on here now. I am not the type who can usually follow a strict diet plan.