Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    Jolinia wrote: »
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    OP Deactivated???

anya-blink.gif

Must be bunnies.

They got those floppy ears and twitchy little noses.

And what's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway? Bunnies. Bunnies. It must be bunnies!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    OP Deactivated???

anya-blink.gif

Must be bunnies.

And what's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway? Bunnies. Bunnies. It must be bunnies!

That just made my whole day.

• Lee_Kiester
    Lee_Kiester Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    999tigger wrote: »
    My main two points of self sabotage are:

I eat something that nearly blows my daily cals, so I give up for that day.

What are you going to do about it? Anything? You could try preplanning and logging your food, so theres less space for mistakes. Otherwise you will need to be more mindful so you dont blow it and then part 2 is changing your idea to give up completely rather than damage limitation.

Well my start of something is admitting my issues (or opportunity, if you are more positive thinking) In a public forum and getting some feedback and possible support.

So far so good.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to remember to drink my water when I feel "hungry" but dont' want to waste calories or have spent too many calories already
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I used to do a lot of the "I've already suffed up, I may as well go nuts". Then I read something along the lines of the following: "If you were driving from LA to Vegas in a sweet convertible, and you got a flat, would you slash the other 3 tires and walk back to LA?". Not saying I don't still have my days, but that really resonated with me and has helped a lot.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    OP Deactivated???

anya-blink.gif

Must be bunnies.

omg i <3 buffy