40+ woman trying to lose 20lbs.....need support, serious ones only please

Options
Always been full/big but was able to maintain a decent weight until last year. Gained 20lbs in 7 months, thanks to taking "happy" pills and eating whatever I want. I went from size M to size XL, feel bloated just about everyday. Though I know how to eat the right type of food, I have tendency to eat everything in sight. I eat a lot, period.

I'm trying to eat right, eating right proportion. I also need to get my a** out of the couch and walk.....

Anyone who feels the same way as I do, happens to be 40+ female, and need a support? Please join me and HELP ME!!!!! :s

Replies

• karobbins40
    Options
    I am 39+ and started taking some happy pills in May and have put on almost 30lbs. I am trying to drop that weight and tone up.
  • beachislandgirl
    beachislandgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm over 40- coming up on 50- and need to lose closer to 60. But you have to start somewhere and I can definitely use the support. Started MFP with my husband, but am feeling frustrated. He gets more than 2x the calories and has lost 8# while I have only lost 2#. But I am determined to do this! Would love to join you.