ate all my calories :(

Options
I'm so sad, I went out for lunch and had the steak combo (with sausage and spinach au gratin). I made them take the potato smothered in cheese off the plate but I'm still really bummed with myself and disappointed that I'm starting the week off so badly. I do have a 30 minute zumba and 30 minute yoga class tonight but it still can't undo all the damage. :(

Replies

• M0nik8
    M0nik8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    don't let that one moment discourage you from eating right for the next meal... one bad meal will not keep you from losing weight or make you gain weight... it's the many bad meals that do more damage... you cannot change the past but you definitely can control your future! good luck to you!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    It's o.k. Start over the next day. Keep logging everything everyday.
  • superexcellently
    superexcellently Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Log it and move on. Everyday is a fresh start, don't let one day ruin your whole week.
  • bettybing1
    bettybing1 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    A diet shouldn't control your life. You control your diet. And if that means a fantastic steak meal out once in a while, so be it. Don't feel guilty, just know what it "cost" and stick with the plan. :)
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    It's a marathon, not a sprint. In the bigger scheme of things, that one meal doesn't make one iota of difference to your weight.

Maybe instead of beating yourself up over it, ask yourself if it was worth it? Did it taste good? Did you leave satisfied? Was the company great? Was the quality/quantity worth the calories, or would you have preferred something else? The answers to these questions can help you make choices you will be happier with next time.