laundry

Ok so I know doing laundry is a typical thing people do. Well I decided today that while I put mine and my sons laundry away that I would fold and put everything on hangers in my room and transport piece by piece to destination. Like I would bring my sons laundry to his room and put away one item at a time without stopping. And did the same with my cloths. Now I logged it today as walking at 3.0 like walking a dog for 20 min because it took that long, plus I did squats as I grabbed some off the ground. Is this an ok way to log or not?

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    Generally any chore is already included in your daily calorie burn, so there is no need to log it.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    I would not log every day activities as exercise; it's factored into your activity level. Exercise should be intentional exercise above and beyond daily activities. That said, I have no idea why all that crap is in the database.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    I would not log that
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    I also wouldn't log it

Moving your entire wardrobe from one room to another or while moving into a new house? Then yes, yes I would.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    aronow4 wrote: »
    Ok so I know doing laundry is a typical thing people do. Well I decided today that while I put mine and my sons laundry away that I would fold and put everything on hangers in my room and transport piece by piece to destination. Like I would bring my sons laundry to his room and put away one item at a time without stopping. And did the same with my cloths. Now I logged it today as walking at 3.0 like walking a dog for 20 min because it took that long, plus I did squats as I grabbed some off the ground. Is this an ok way to log or not?

How do you have time to do this? I wouldn't log it.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Are your sidewalks broken?