Syncing mapmyfitness and MFP?

Options
Hey all, I'm hoping someone can help me. I've gotten Map My Fitness to import everything from MFP, but how do I get my workouts from Map My Fitness over to My Fitness Pal?

Replies

• rcsewell
    rcsewell Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd like some help with that, too. On the MapMyFitness web page, I see they are connected, and I have sync'd the two, but my walks and bike rides are not showing up in MFP.
  • ZebsterBC
    ZebsterBC Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Add it as an app in MFP. Then any workouts you log in MapMyFitness will update MFP. It won't sync past workouts. As you log, it updates.
  • dakota316_01
    dakota316_01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    mine is synced but it will not transfer the data over. On the android app it says it last synced 12/31/14 on the mapmyfitness website it says it synced 2 minutes ago. How can I get my runs into MFP?
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    I'm not having any troubles with mine. Not sure why my experience is different. I set up sync on mine through the MapMyFitness app, providing my MFP creds. I have data going back and forth between both apps no problem.
  • rcsewell
    rcsewell Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    There's no place in my version of the MMF app to set up the sync that I can find. I've synced it on their web site, gave it my MFP credentials and it said it sync'd, but nothing shows up on MFP.
  • ncscott11
    ncscott11 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Add the app on MFP. I don't have to do anything and my runs automatically sync.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what I did, but it's working now?
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    rcsewell wrote: »
    There's no place in my version of the MMF app to set up the sync that I can find. I've synced it on their web site, gave it my MFP credentials and it said it sync'd, but nothing shows up on MFP.
    I may have been incorrect. I checked in MMF and don't see a place to set up connections to other apps, but I can see it is linked to MFP under Settings. So I must have linked to MMF from MFP.

So far all of my MMF workouts post to MFP as soon as I save them. I also see calorie data posted to MMF when I add food to MFP.

Hope you get it solved soon.