Interval Timer recommendations?

Options
Does anybody have a interval timer app they recommend? I really enjoyed the Get Running App and am almost done with the program, but I would like to be able to run intervals on my own going forward.

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Mine is simply called hiit timer
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    My Garmin (Forerunner 220) has a customizable interval option as well as the ability to download interval workouts you set up on the computer.

Before that I used to use Seconds for iPhone/iPad.
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Great! Thanks for those suggestions. I'll look into them. There are just so many out here I didn't know where to start!
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I like Seconds Free app but you have to reprogram it each time unless you pay to upgrade the app in order to save your interval workouts. I usually change it up anyway so it doesn't bother me too much.
  • suzyloveskoalas
    suzyloveskoalas Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I use the "Interval Timer" app..it's awesome
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    I've used the GymBoss interval timer (not an app, a timer you can clip on)
  • tarabole
    tarabole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I use the paid seconds app. It has a lot of different function. I also use tabata timer despite being able to use tabata in seconds because it's so perfect and simple for tabata sets.
  • drucev
    drucev Posts: 1
    Options
    Runkeeper has an interval timer
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I use Repeat Timer Pro (I bought the pro version, but I think there is a free one). It lets you set a timer, an interval and the number of repeats. Works very well for HIIT!
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    drucev wrote: »
    Runkeeper has an interval timer

Hmm... I use run keeper. I didn't know it had an interval timer. Will check it out.

So far have been very happy with Interval Timer Pro. It's simple enough and has enough sounds to choose from for my needs.