Adios tablets??

Options
Is there Any ladies/men out there that have opinions on the adios tablets??? Are they any good??

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    My opinion on Adios or any other get-slim-quick tablets is that they are a waste of money. Spend your cash on decent nutrition and/or gym classes, you'll get much better results.
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Fad
    Waste
  • Beckaroo94
    Beckaroo94 Posts: 66
    Options
    I used them once. They weren't great. Do't know if they made any difference at all. But having spent what seemed like alot in high school on them, I put more effort into dieting in general for those next few weeks and I did lose weight.

I read the other day that weight losing tablet don't have to be proven to work, just to be safe
  • Katy8967
    Katy8967 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I tried them a couple of years ago and gotta be honest theyre a waste of money. If you notice they always have printed on the label that they work "as part of a balanced diet" and/or include something about exercising whilst taking them - thats because its the healthy eating and exercise thats getting rid of the weight. xx
  • halfpint002
    Options
    They make you poo alot...sorry for anyone just eating breakfast, but im just being honest.... not good for you at all, exercise more and eat sensible and slowly but surely you will get results x
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    There is no miracle way. Just eat sensibly and exercise and you'll lose weight
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    2 months ago I thought about using one of detox products to get ready to start eating right. After reading reviews and some horrific results testimonies not to mention the possible side effects and dangers I decided to do a water fast for two days instead. I didn't feel hungry but I got a slight caffeine wiithdrawal headache the first morning but I lost 6 pounds of water weight and flushed a lot of toxins out of my system. All this without spending a lot of money and experiencing the cramping and diarrhea that can be caused by using such products. Even the pharmacist warned against them. However I didnt start my diet at thatvtime and quickly put the weight back on but if I had I would have had a great head start. I hope this helps in your decision. Just remember they have a different effect on everyone and yoh cant reallybgo by what someone elses experience were.