Success?

Options
2»

Replies

• Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    So the Sausage Fingers that used to fat finger the wedding band enough that it wouldn't come off, ever, no matter how hard it was pulled ...have now slimmed down and shrunk up so much that the wedding band won't stay on anymore. I got no solution. Wrapped it with yarn to shrink it down a bit. It works. Sort of.

m5juhzi0r7r7.jpg
    ewhip17 wrote: »
    Haha yeah.... I moved mine to my middle finger and it's getting loose.

Guys to keep your rings safe on your fingers try these.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ring-Snuggies-Assorted-Pack-Of/dp/B004U39CC0

SgtSausage Loving your great work and ewhip. I will never forget your story, I have copied and pasted that link a few times in the past 2 days.
  • BrianDavid2015
    Options
    Ooci wrote: »
    Is is ever done???

I dunno. Is it done yet?

Isn't it a bit greedy to want more? You could always lose some of my pounds, as you're so good at it, and send some of your spare abs here to snowy England?

Seriously though, I don't think you should lose another ounce. You look great, like a professional athlete. What a transformation!

It's interesting to read your journey as well - definitely not linear, mine neither. Sometimes I've had to take time off. But that doesn't affect the commitment or the fact that this is a lifetime change.

Well done Sargeant, be very proud.

I'm not sure "greed" is the right word here. It's *somethin'* ... but I wouldn't label it "greed".

Some have called me "crazy", but that ain't it either.

I'll think about it on the afternoon run today ...

It's not greed. It's called a burning desire.
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Is is ever done???

I dunno. Is it done yet?

Isn't it a bit greedy to want more? You could always lose some of my pounds, as you're so good at it, and send some of your spare abs here to snowy England?

Seriously though, I don't think you should lose another ounce. You look great, like a professional athlete. What a transformation!

It's interesting to read your journey as well - definitely not linear, mine neither. Sometimes I've had to take time off. But that doesn't affect the commitment or the fact that this is a lifetime change.

Well done Sargeant, be very proud.

I'm not sure "greed" is the right word here. It's *somethin'* ... but I wouldn't label it "greed".

Some have called me "crazy", but that ain't it either.

I'll think about it on the afternoon run today ...

It's not greed. It's called a burning desire.

It's definitely not that.

If it were "burning desire" I probably would not be taking my sweet time with it like I am.

I still don't really know what it is ... Label it what you will, I'll just keep hiking the trail for a few more miles ...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!