Support for 'that' time of the month

Options
2»

Replies

• xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Working out can actually help with cramps and PMS symptoms. Plus, it releases endorphins, which can boost your mood.
  • ksmalls013
    ksmalls013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I do okay with food cravings (mine are usually hot wings) during TOM, but I'm always more sluggish. The first few days I'm usually in a lot of pain so I just try to do relaxing exercises like yoga, walking, biking or even just stretching and a few dumbbell exercises at home.
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    help!!!
  • samanthabratton2015
    Options
    I think the hardest part is staying motivated and like bloating. I feel like a cow on my period, the last thing I care about is losing weight, my motivation plummets. I am very lucky though because I don't crave ANYTHINg, I literally want nothing to do with food, but I still weigh myself and because you add all the water weight, I see gain, and it burns me.
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I pound water, take an advil and carry on.
  • SarahHowells1
    SarahHowells1 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I swear the body must NEED extra calories before the period starts, because I no fail get cravings every time and almost every time I over-eat (according to tracking) by about 1000 calories either the day before or 2 days before and I never gain any weight from it... Drinking water helps alot as-well.