Hot chocolate!

Options
Hiya everyone! So I haven't been very consistent with my logging recently because I've been working with people at the ED clinic and It's a struggle but I'm really making progress to get through bulimia! :D

My sugar cravings have been through the ROOF recently and I've discovered a new love for Options Hot chocolate sachets! I started off by buying a jar of Belgian chocolate and it's just heavenly! One cup only has 40 calories and if you like you can add some milk and it's so rich and chocolatey! I've started buying all the different flavours in the little sachets from the Original range to the Indulgence range and they go from 39 - 60 calories each! AMAZING! I'm currently hooked on the Indulgence range and have tried nearly every flavour. For chocolate lovers I would recommend the Dreamy Belgian Chocolate, Heavenly Belgian Chocolate Brownie, Creamy Belgian Chocolate Fudge and any of the others from the Indulgence range! All sixty calories for an amazing chocolate fix and still under 100 calories with some semi-skimmed milk!

They've really helped me in my journey because of my sugar cravings but my fear of anything high calorie. They'll be a life saver for anyone who's a chocoholic on a diet! You should try adding a sachet of your choice to porridge for an amazing breakfast :)

ENJOY THEM AS MUCH AS I DO!