Totally want a night off the hook...

Options
I wanna mindlessly eat like.... cinnamon rolls and toast and butter and pretzels and potato chips and M&Ms and....

Totally not GONNA. (None in the house, it's a snowstorm so even if I felt arsed to shop for it, which I don't, not risking my car for that stuff, and while I have the ingredients to make cinnamon rolls and am a good cook, I totally don't have the calories for it)

But wow I kinda wanna tonight.

I had a decent dinner. It'll pass...

Replies

• SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Good for you for resisting!
  • robinmmurphy3
    robinmmurphy3 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This made me laugh! Good job in resisting!! Calories in, and calories out! :D
  • rach021979
    rach021979 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling! But good for you because it can be so hard! All that made me want sweets lol!
  • lindsaymarcin
    lindsaymarcin Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You could have went out and shoveled some of that snow to gain back some calories. I like to fit in a cookie by doing this. :smiley: We got close to 10 inches here in NW Ohio
  • NoelFigart1
    NoelFigart1 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    LOL, I'd have to shovel the whole street to earn back the calories for everything I listed!

(I did have a 2 oz appletini, so it's not like I'm depriving myself)
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    From what i see of your posts you have everything under control, so its always an option and wouldnt blow you off course.

Good for resisting, but if you really do feel that way and do splurge a bit, then enjoy it it and get the benefits.

At the moment I'm just in my routine where i can have a splurge whenever I want, but am more interested in getting to target.
  • iwillgetinshape
    Options
    too funny ...my first try at this and i have 279 calories left...no exercise and I was off work today..