If I had a dollar for every time.....

Options
missy0936
missy0936 Posts: 1,507 Member
edited February 2015 in Chit-Chat
If you had a dollar for every time something happened, what would it be and how much would you have... for example... If I had a dollar for every time my 3 year old came out of my room with one of my, eerrrrr... ummmm , toys... I'd have about 467 dollars :-p

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    People asked "How tall are you anyway?"
  • MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    "what do you want to eat?"
  • Honeysuckle3
    Honeysuckle3 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    (Is now curious to know how tall @FabulousFantasticFifty‌ is)
    Being asked "So why are you single?"
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options

Four feet Eleven and a half :stuck_out_tongue:

• Honeysuckle3
    Honeysuckle3 Posts: 644 Member
    Options

Four feet Eleven and a half :stuck_out_tongue:

I owe you a dollar ;)

• MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options

I've been asked that lately...I don't get it...I'm holding a baby and all. /confused
  • AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    "Are those ALL YOUR kids?!!"- no, I borrowed them so I could walk around target looking like a sister wife. "Well, you must be busy- huh?!" You're kidding? Me. Never.
  • missy0936
    Options
    Is that all your eating..."Listen *kitten*, I'm on a diet, you know what that means?...
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Someone says Oh, thought you were Mexican!
  • missy0936
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    Someone says Oh, thought you were Mexican!

Aren't you Mexican? lol

Someone hears my last name and assumes I Speak Fluent French....
  • CassieZink
    Options
    missy0936 wrote: »
    If you had a dollar for every time something happened, what would it be and how much would you have... for example... If I had a dollar for every time my 3 year old came out of my room with one of my, eerrrrr... ummmm , toys... I'd have about 467 dollars :-p

OMFG that's hilarious! !!
  • missy0936
    Options
    CassieZink wrote: »
    missy0936 wrote: »

OMFG that's hilarious! !!

Glad I could entertain :-p
  • 2beleaner
    2beleaner Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    "If you had a dollar for every time something happened, what would it be and how much would you have... "

If I had a dollar for every time I creeped Missy's pics this evening, I'd have enough to take her out and show her a very nice time! ;-)
  • missy0936
    Options
    2beleaner wrote: »
    "If you had a dollar for every time something happened, what would it be and how much would you have... "

If I had a dollar for every time I creeped Missy's pics this evening, I'd have enough to take her out and show her a very nice time! ;-)

Really...!>!>!

If I had a dollar for every incredibly hot guy with tattoos I saw tonight... I'd have... a buck! ;-) HHeeellllooooo there

• stephaniejsharp
    stephaniejsharp Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Someone asked me if I was Spanish..I'd be a millionaire! I'm
    Asian!!!
  • HumboldtFred
    HumboldtFred Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    A woman found me unattractive, women would find me attractive.......................
  • Lhen1989
    Lhen1989 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    My relatives and family friends called me fat - I'd be rich :D
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    If I had a dollar for every time someone said "___________ for a mom/ mother/ mother of 3" I'd probably be able to buy all the supplies for my own perfect home gym by now. E.g. "you're so skinny...... for a mom" "you look so happy....... for a mother of 3 little kids". UGH.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    How is it that you speak Spanish even though you don't look Mexican? (because I grew up speaking Spanish with my Argentine mother and Spanish grandmother...oh, and I studied the language from age 5, and went to college in South America, etc.)

Why don't you have a Gringo accent? (because I am freaking Hispanic too even though I don't have dark skin or hair!)

Oh, you don't even have an accent! (such a backhanded compliment...usually I get this from people who are MUCH less fluent in Spanish than I am)

I seriously get one of these at 5 times a week. I really need to move to a community with more diverse Latinos.
  • NobodyInParticular
    NobodyInParticular Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    For every time I got a boner...