Best Bluetooth Headphones?

Can anyone make recommendations on some great bluetooth headphones that don't fall out during intense exercise, not just jogging. If they don't cost hundreds of dollars that'd be swell. $150~ tops.

Replies

• I know you asked for recommendations, but I thought you might benefit from an honest evaluation anyway. I have Jaybirds and I'm not entirely in love with them. One thing I don't like is that they kind of stick out a ways from my head - I think I look goofy wearing them. They do look more appropriate on my husband, though. Also, they come out - not all the way, but enough to make the sound tinny - when I run. I'm trying the largest earbud covers tomorrow and I also sweat like a pig. More than a pig. So they might be fine for "normal" people. The sound is fabulous!
  • vorgas
    vorgas Posts: 741 Member
    If you don't have a large head, the Motorola S10-HD is a good set.

It is an in-ear type, and if your head is big, they can pull out, making it sound soft and without much low-end.

If you do have a large head, the Motorola S305 is a good set. Sound is good, but I found them uncomfortable on my ears for about a month. Then I got used to them.
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Get these. I love them.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-tone-pro-bluetooth-headset-blue/4953048.p?id=1219105377646&skuId=4953048

I've had them for two years. Many lawn mowings and workouts. I sweat really profusely, and they still work great. And way more comfortable than over ear.
  • alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    edited February 2015
    Yurbuds has a bluetooth version. Both wired and wireless are made for athletes and lock into your ear very comfortably and allow ambiance sounds in the background so you can hear your surroundings. I believe they run in the $70-125 range depending on which wireless ones you prefer. I've owned 3-4 pairs and recommend them.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    edited February 2015
    I got a pair of Jaybird Freedom Sprints for Christmas.
    http://www.amazon.com/Jaybird-Freedom-Sprint-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B0095P2F1S

Requested them based on a bunch of positive recommendations by members of my running club. Love them but the left channel went out and had to send them back. Customer service was great (so far). My new pair is suppose to be here in a couple days.
  • CapnVillainBLK
    CapnVillainBLK Posts: 157 Member
    edited February 2015
    Packerjohn wrote: »
    I got a pair of Jaybird Freedom Sprints for Christmas.
    http://www.amazon.com/Jaybird-Freedom-Sprint-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B0095P2F1S

Requested them based on a bunch of positive recommendations by members of my running club. Love them but the left channel went out and had to send them back. Customer service was great (so far). My new pair is suppose to be here in a couple days.

These are the best headphones I've had. Sweat proof and they have never come out of my ears. I've used them during running, strength training, jump rope and playing basketball.