Les Mills Pump anyone?

Options
Hey guys!! I have about two weeks left of Les Mills Combat left before I finish up the program. I am looking to start Les Mills Pump on Monday February 16th. I was wondering if there is anyone else out there who will be starting the program as well. Looking for some accountability :) Maybe if there are enough of us I can start up a group.

Replies

• yhealthy2000
    yhealthy2000 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Do you teach or are you just wanting to know about Body Pump?
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    I have the at home dvd program and was just wondering if anyone else was planning on starting the program as well. :)
  • 00Michele
    Options
    Yup! It's tough, and super fun. I take the class at the gym, it's amazing. I'm hurting all over today haha
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    That's my favouritest class at my old gym!!!! It's tough but omfg the awesomeness of the endorphins afterwards are great
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I have the at home dvd program and was just wondering if anyone else was planning on starting the program as well. :)

Dvd home program?? How cool!!!!

• qstneverything
    qstneverything Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I used to do pump 2x a week, it's awesome! I've moved onto using the weights room at the gym but I still aim to do pump every now and again for cardio
  • rshear1026
    Options
    I am currently doing les mills pump! It is a fantastic cardio/weight training workout!! You get your cardio plus weights! Perfect combination for weight loss and muscle tone!! Congrats you picked a great workout!!!
  • Kazzam33
    Kazzam33 Posts: 210
    Options

At home DVD?!! How do I get my hands on something like this? :)

• unionbay7
    Options
    I just started the Pump/Combat Hybrid. I did Combat last summer and loved it! I fell off the bandwagon in the fall so I got the Pump system to change it up a bit and work on muscle tone. I love both programs! I'd be happy to join a group.
  • unionbay7
    Options
    Kazzam33 wrote: »

Kazzam you can order the Les Mills Pump kit through Beach Body http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/les-mills-pump-workout.do
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    00Michele wrote: »
    Yup! It's tough, and super fun. I take the class at the gym, it's amazing. I'm hurting all over today haha

That's awesome, I want to see about finding a gym that holds the classes as well just for the group setting of it. Once I start feeling a little more comfortable working with weights! :)

• My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options

Dvd home program?? How cool!!!!

I know! I was excited about it. I am finishing up with their Combat program within the next two weeks, and super stoked to try out the Pump program. Never done much with weights, so this is a new thing for me!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Kazzam33 wrote: »

You can get it through beach body, it comes with the barbell, 2 5lb weights and 2 10 lb weights. :)

• My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    unionbay7 wrote: »
    I just started the Pump/Combat Hybrid. I did Combat last summer and loved it! I fell off the bandwagon in the fall so I got the Pump system to change it up a bit and work on muscle tone. I love both programs! I'd be happy to join a group.

I am thinking I may do a hybrid, after I finish the first round of pump. I love combat and I am sure I am going to love Pump just as much! I'll be sure to add you to the group when I get it up and going! :)
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    rshear1026 wrote: »
    I am currently doing les mills pump! It is a fantastic cardio/weight training workout!! You get your cardio plus weights! Perfect combination for weight loss and muscle tone!! Congrats you picked a great workout!!!

Thank you!! It's good to hear, because that's exactly what I need! lol. I can add you into the group, I am starting on the 16th, but as long as you're doing pump, no matter when you start or whether it's in the gym or the at home program I'll add you in! We can all help push each other! :)

• My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    I used to do pump 2x a week, it's awesome! I've moved onto using the weights room at the gym but I still aim to do pump every now and again for cardio

I've heard pump is a great way to start with weights, I have never really used weights before. Other then some hand weights for Combat and a couple other programs. So this is a whole new ball game for me. If you want me to add you into the group let me know :)
  • Melissa72187
    Melissa72187 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second week of pump and love it! FYI les mills pump is separating from beachbody so they're only sending the program out until their sold out so get it while you can! Also, because of that they are no longer sending out 10 lb weights but instead 3 pairs of 5 lb weights.
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I am in my final month of pump. I also do it at home.
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Les Mills junkie here. I take the classes at my gym. The body pump and RPM new release is not joke this go around.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing Les Mills Pump at home with the dvds. This is my 2nd week. It's a lot of fun and a bit of a change of pace. Combat is my favorite program I've done-- I'm going to do a Pump/Combat hybrid later on.