How to meet calories when macros are full

Options
2»

Replies

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Once you hit your macros, your not limited on what you eat. Ice cream is one of my favorites 2-4 serving a day when on a cut.
  • bulk_n_cut
    bulk_n_cut Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    ^ music to my ears heh
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    ^ music to my ears heh

If diabetes runs in your family, you should probably not follow that posters lead of eat 2-4 servings of ice cream a day… Just saying.
  • bulk_n_cut
    Options
    ^ music to my ears heh

If diabetes runs in your family, you should probably not follow that posters lead of eat 2-4 servings of ice cream a day… Just saying.

haha yea, thankfully I have the absolute opposite of a sweet tooth...cant stand sweet stuff ugh. last time i had ice cream...maybe a half a year ago?
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    ^ music to my ears heh

Sugar doesn't cause diabetes.
    Genetic disposition, excessive weight, ect can cause diabetes.
  • bulk_n_cut
    Options
    as a medical student, i can say that none of those things "cause" it, but excess sugar (and any other simple carb in excess) certainly increases your chances of developing it, whether or not there is a genetic predisposition. if there IS a genetic predisposition, then even more chances of winning that bad lottery.