"love at first roll"

Options
Hey guys,

so I'm a bit of a fitness equipment/accessory junkie, but strangely enough shoes and clothes hold no interest to me anywhoooooooo.

I recently bought a stability ball after years of being hesitant to add it to my ever growing equipment list.

The first time I rolled on it :blush: I loved it and kept playing with it not working out just having fun and when it actually came to working out I was quite sore the next day which took me by surprise, but this might have been due to me hiking while on holiday for two weeks.

Anyway clearly I love having a stability ball, but what are some of the best workouts to do with it? so far I've just been strength training with it and quite honestly lol I'm too pooped after cardio to workout on it.

I've Youtubed some moves, but since my balance is off kelter I can't do a lot. Also another thing I really hope you can answer for me is how firm should the ball be?

According to google it should be firm, but still have give in it. I also tried to get a more accurate way of measuring it and it says to measure the height of the ball. I have a 65 ball which I assumed was 65 cm, but if I blow it up till there its barely firm enough to sit on.

Visually for me the ball is quite big as it is and I'm scared if I blow it up any further it will burst, but yet as soon as I sit on it, it looks as if I'm squashing it. It definitely goes in quite a bit more than what I see on YouTube, but the instructors are all lighter than me so that might be the reason.