After losing 3.5 stone, I've but it all back on....but I am back on MFP to stay!!

Hey All,

Last year I was an avid user of MFP and lost a wicked 3.5 stone. I couldn’t believe it and the results were quick and impressive and got down to 15 stone 8lbs. I then had some family hardships to deal with and being an emotional eater, I stopped my exercise routine and stopped watching my diet and not only put back on the 3.5 stone I lost, but actually gained additional weight.

Now a depressing 18 stone 8lbs I am determined to get back into a healthy zone I have started my exercise routine again of 1 hours swim freestyle before work mon-fri and Zumba for an hour x2 a week. Together with a heathy diet of stir-fry and vegetable and white meat only dishes, with no bread and no complex carbs mon – fri – I am already noticing the difference.

Unlike last time, I am weighing myself at the gym every Friday morning instead of on a Monday. This way I figure that if the scales don’t give me the results I am looking for – this will motivate me to eat more carefully over that weekend and maybe include some additional exercise. Sat and Sun will for the most part be my rest days. Although I won’t be using these days to drown myself in ice-cream, I can go out with friends for dinner and not feel to guilty about it.

The main motivator this time around is that at Christmas my partner popped the questions and we have set the date for our wedding. The 09.07.16 – This therefore gives me until Nov to get a slim as possible to order my dress!!

Wish me luck and if you live in the Horsham area, lets meet up for some walking etc…

Sam xx