No loss again !!!

Options
2»

Replies

• size12girl2015
    Options
    Its about a month since you started. Do you weigh less today than 30 days ago? If so you're moving in the right direction. Keep going. :)

Ur so right ! I know that deep down just deflating when u stall ! Will keep it up and hope for some progress xx
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Buy a food scale, weigh everything and log accurately, drink plenty of water to help with water weight so your fluctuations will be minimal, and then be patient.

Rigger
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Looks like you are double dipping on exercise burns: you are taking the fitbit adjustment, plus logging exercise and cleaning as burns.

Also for your food diary, stay away from generic listings, homemade, and it doesn't look like you are using a food scale.

What do u mean by double dipping ??
    Double dipping, you are logging exercise down to 5 minutes here and there, and still taking what fitbit says and is including within your fitbit adjustment so it's over inflating your burns.

Also you lost 8 lbs in January, you were ready to quit last week because you didn't lose, this takes time and learning. Get a digital food scale to help with accuracy, learn how to better log your food intake, be careful on the calorie burns, and have patience.

Food entries like these are questionable:
    Gravy - Gravy, 1/4 cup 25 0 0 0 0 0
    Generic - Roast Chicken Dinner, 1 Plate 974 76 43 58 0 0
    Home Made - Bacon Sandwich With Sauce, 1 sandwich

This is pretty much what I was going to say so I'll just quote.

I also want to belabor the "have patience" advice....this is a process and you've only been at it for a mere month. I've been at this for about 3 years to put it into perspective for you...
  • kyta32
    kyta32 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Is it possible hormonal water weight? I have one week a month where my weight loss slows/stalls, and then I lose 2 lbs overnight the next week - just hormones and water. You will have a better idea of how many calories to eat for x weight loss a week after a couple of months...
  • ClarraP
    Options
    It just takes people longer to lose weight and unfortunately I'm one of those. I usually have about 1500 calories a day and excercise for 20mins 3 times a week and I've been doing it for 2 month and have just started to lose it! Keep going