Day 1......AGAIN

was doing well until I injured my knee and couldn't walk each night, then slowly started gaining back weight with new job/travel each week.
Today I'm ready, so far a bowl of fruit.

Replies

• Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Been there, done that! 2014 was a hard year for me, I went from doing Crossfit 2x a week and running a mile or so 5x a week to a back injury that put me in PT for 4 months-very limited exercise. I also got engaged, married, and went on a wonderful extended honeymoon. So here I am, only about 15 pounds up from where I was but so out of shape. Not logging anymore, not exercising (at all).
    The important thing is you are ready to try again--you can do this! Feel free to friend me :)
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Oh-I did want to add that I am back to logging and starting a 30 day plank challenge today. I will add in some Jillian Micheals videos maybe this weekend? Baby steps back into it or I will wear myself out!
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Actually, it's never Day 1 again, because you take the things you learned in the past with you. You've come to today with a whole bunch of knowledge which you didn't have before!

Go for it!