My year to be a big (fat) loser - 100# 2go

Options
Greetings!

Late last year I turned over a new leaf. This is my year to be a big loser and start a new an active life. I've been actively logging my food an exercise and already lost 24 pounds.

One of the things that has really helped me is that I won a year health membership, nutritionist, and trainer from a local health club. Whoo Hoo - I love it, except the requirements to talk with press. chicagotribune.com/suburbs/ct-nbs-be-loser-tl-0205-20150202-story.html

Also I need to keep a blog about my experiences. This has been fun to do. http://teresasnewleaf.blogspot.com/

This community has been really awesome! Thank you for the support and friendship.

We will do this!

Happy to connect

Replies

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You have access to all the tools you need to make that permanent change! You can do it!
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. Take it one day at a time and consistently work towards your goal.
  • sassycassy631
    sassycassy631 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is such an amazing opportunity! Congrats! This year definitely can be ur year! In a way the press and a blog are great, because they hold u accountable! If u want more support feel free to add me my goal is 100 lbs :)
  • TeresaMarie2015
    TeresaMarie2015 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thank you - I'll send a friend request