Workout Videos, What is your favorite

Options
Hello,

What are your favorite work out videos, anything that cost less or free even youtube perhaps? Any input would be great. Thanks in advance

Replies

• markjacobs1987
    markjacobs1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    For free stuff Tony Horton has a bunch of free workouts on his youtube channel. Autumn Calabrese puts up free workouts on youtube as well. For DVDs that I have personally done I really like T25 and P90X3.
  • Virgiree21
    Virgiree21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender on YouTube have a lot of my favorite workout . Check them out. I'm sure you'll find the right one for you.
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Virgiree21 wrote: »
    Fitness Blender on YouTube have a lot of my favorite workout . Check them out. I'm sure you'll find the right one for you.

Thank you so much :smile:
  • roady29
    roady29 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Jillian Micheals and for the most part they aren't more then $10 at Walmart
  • kyta32
    kyta32 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    You can do google Jillian Michaels 30 day shred on the internet, but I ended up buying it, and Ripped in 30. I find them effective, and I don't mind her to much, but she isn't everybody's cup of tea. You can mute the video, and follow along with your own music. Light weights recommended.
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I like the Beachbody T25 series.
  • acmanna
    acmanna Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I second FitnessBlender.com. They have tons of workouts, all free. You can choose how long, how hard, cardio vs strength etc.
  • Charlennevictoria
    Options
    Hello,

What are your favorite work out videos, anything that cost less or free even youtube perhaps? Any input would be great. Thanks in advance

T25 defo... it's brilliant.... Shaun T is great!
  • Pupslice
    Pupslice Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels stuff is all good, and I'm doing Butt Bible now (they're on YouTube for free if you're interested). Also I like Ravi Singh's Fat Free Yoga DVD.
  • dboeren
    dboeren Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The only ones I've used are the Skogg kettlebell videos. If you're interested in kettlebell they seem very good and he goes into more detail on proper form than most of the cheap stuff as well as having both multiple workouts and multiple intensity levels in the set.