Lost & Gained Surgery Blues

Options
Hey all,

What a great little gadget that calorie counter thingy! I was surprised that I was so close to my calorie cut off by mid-afternoon... Very handy tool to help spread things out a bit better.

I'm going by cs2ymc, and nice to meet you all:)

Last July I was rolled into surgery for a surprise procedure. Prior to the surgery I lost about 25lbs from being sick. Here it is, about 7 months later and I'm nearly back to pre-surgery weight. Part of it caused by not being able to work out for three months due to the nature of the surgery and then I tore cartilage in my knee just as I was getting more mobile. The doctor put me on 2 more months of doing sweet bugger all:(

It was during the down time from my knee that I started doing isometrics, so I'm happy to say that even though I'm over my ideal weight everything is tightening up quick despite not being able to do cardio for so long. I've since invested in a rebounder for the sake of my knees, and have been doing that during the day. God, it's so boring bouncing up and down, I have to throw a movie on, or I'll go insane if I don't;)

My goal is to lose 7.5lbs by March 10 '15. After that I'll add another target weight/date.

I'm afraid it's just carrots, celery, and some tea for the rest of the day for me, boo, but thanks to the calorie gadget I can plan for a better day tomorrow...

To your health goals!
cs2ymc