Big Thighs and Butt Transformations pics please

Options
Jennjo322
Jennjo322 Posts: 74 Member
I LOVE to see transformation pics!! Everyone who has done such a great job deserves to show it off. I am a bottom heavy woman, I would like to see women who carry their weight in their thighs and *kitten* who have succeeded in achieving the long desired gap between their thighs, mine meet and there is no daylight peeking in. Tips and pics are welcomed!

Replies

• Renee4joy
    Renee4joy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am still working on toning my thighs and butt..PICS coming soon!..Its not easy!
  • sdokeefe
    sdokeefe Posts: 29
    Options
    The gap isn't sexy btw.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    tilt your hips backwards when you stand... boom, instant thigh gap.
  • Jennjo322
    Jennjo322 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    The gap isn't sexy btw.

Tell that to women whose thighs have rubbed together for years!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    It may not be possible for you to have a thigh gap. It's mostly about how wide your hips are set. However with overall reduction of body fat you should be able to be more comfortable even if your thighs still touch.
  • SabrinaLC
    SabrinaLC Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I wish I had some amazing before and after pictures but I'm forever working on that area.
    I saw something the other day that said your gap is determined by your build. If you have wider hips, you can get a gap, but if you're more narrow you probably won't see that gap :-(
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    tilt your hips backwards when you stand... boom, instant thigh gap.

yep! tada!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    The gap isn't sexy btw.

I can start a forest fire :P
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap is determined by the structure of your hips. It's like trying to achieve blue eyes.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    The last time I had a "thigh gap" was second grade. I only know this, bc I saw the clishe' first day of school pic.
    For most women it's not even possible. Focus instead of a consistent plan to cut bf% gradually, and keeping the muscle.
  • whatev3r
    whatev3r Posts: 15
    Options
    -
  • whatev3r
    whatev3r Posts: 15
    Options
    The gap isn't sexy btw.

Did you ever consider maybe a woman would want a thigh gap- get this- for HERSELF? I know it's hard to imagine but not everything women do revolves around what men think and like.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap is determined by the structure of your hips. It's like trying to achieve blue eyes.

This. Never had one, even at 5'6", 104 lbs. Don't want one. I think big thighs and round bottoms are sexxxxy.
  • kmartinixx
    kmartinixx Posts: 197
    Options
    I embrace not having a thigh gap. I think it makes my legs look more...womanly if that makes sense! All of the females in my family are very petite and curvy, and while thin, they've never had a thigh gap just because of the way we're built. We all have thicker thighs, but I've always liked the look of that. And while I wouldn't mind losing a little bit in my thighs, I love my thick thighs the way they are!
  • kmartinixx
    kmartinixx Posts: 197
    Options

This. Never had one, even at 5'6", 104 lbs. Don't want one. I think big thighs and round bottoms are sexxxxy.

Amen sistah! I'm no where near as small as you lol but I agree 100%!
  • meg_mucklebones
    Options
    I like it when a woman's thighs meet
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    The gap isn't sexy btw.

My thighs have rubbed for years, but I am not setting out for a gap because I think it's sexy. If I get one I'd just be happy for them not to rub and wear the color off the inner thigh of my jeans over time. Nothing to do with sexy or not FOR ME. But for those who think it's sexy, go on with ur bad self LOL.
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Colliex3
    Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Dont want the gap.. just want toned and sexy.. :)
  • jakesfitness
    jakesfitness Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    First off, there are lots of different kinds of sexy. Everybody elses opinions of you should or should have a gap is irrelevent. if you want it, go frekain get it for YOU! That being said, here are a few things you can do to try and slim up your thighs and tone up a bit while also working your butt.
    first and foremost, squats and lunges. They shape your butt, hamstrings, and thigh muscles... emphasis on sumo squats and side to side squats which work your inner thigh and will help tighten that up. also deep swquat jacks and leapfrog squats work your inner thigh really well too.
    Next is kicking. Try to find a muay thai or kickboxing class, or just try to work in some forward kicks, backward kicks (which will shape the crap out of your butt) and a special emphasis on round house kicks and side kicks. Ive been doing Les Mills COMBAT by beachbody and the workouts are awesome, i see a huge change in my butt and thighs...

Good luck, and let me know if you have any questions or want more info.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!