Goal is to lose 120lb ~ would love some motivation!

Options
2»

Replies

• r0ck1
    r0ck1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started. Stopped. Started. Stopped. This time, I'm losing for me- and I'm not stopping! I started at 227, and just started documenting again. I'm down to 213- from calory counting. Wooooohooooo!
  • 1taunya2
    1taunya2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are so right Caoimhe. I "try" to only weigh myself once a week, but am not very successful. I finally did my measurements last week and have already seen them drop!
  • Tomschwartz28
    Tomschwartz28 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You know, it really doesn't matter if you weigh twice a day or once a week. It's the long term trend that counts. If you operate at just 100 calories a day less than your metabolism requires to operate, you will lose a pound a month. If 200 calories less, 2lbs. Also, for every 100 calories you exrecise...The same! Think about it, 200 calories less per day and 200 calories of extra walk/exeercise is worth 4lbs per month! 48 a year. Pretty good payoff without getting radical. You will probably lose a little more in the beginning. Fat comes on slow and goes away slow. The good news is that once you get into this, you have a well established change in lifestyle. And it is much easier to maintain over time.