Think Pink, Eat Green

Options
Hi guys!
My name is Gabrielle-Ann and I am new here (just joined yesterday), my goal is to get healthy and if I lose weight during that process, that's great!
I am Vegan, and throughout the course of my stay here I will be transitioning into RAW Veganism. Hopefully I will be upping my workouts and starting a plant based high carb+protein diet.
In the meantime, I would like some advice since I am not accustomed to how things work here yet, 'should I post on the blog that comes with the account? Or is that something that only a select few are into, because if that is the case then I wouldn't bother wasting my time on something unfruitful..'
ALSO, If there are any Vegans/vegetarians/RAW Vegans/etc. on this site who would like to exchange friend requests, diets, workout routines, etc, please don't be afraid to message me! :)

Replies

• ssgiordano
    Options
    Hi Gabrielle-ann. I just joined last week as well. I had been vegan for about a year but am starting add fish to my diet. I workout quite a bit and I am a yoga instructor. I am enjoying the health apps and all the tracking but also trying to be mindful not to let it distract me from peace of mind