Looking for motivators! 29/f

Options
Hey all! I do not keep track as much as I should and would like motivators. I am active all the time though, especially with two children. Lost baby weight now I need to tone my core. Any suggestions would help too! Thanks. :)

Replies

• rammohan610
    rammohan610 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Cool. Important part of the workout is motivation which everyone lags. Try to stick to it for 2 weeks atleast. And lets see how it goes
  • NeysaD100
    NeysaD100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking too for motivation
  • Hi everyone just wanted to introduce myself and help motivate any one as much possible looking forward to helping
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm down 37 lbs and I'm a busy mom of 4. Add me as a friend!
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add you as a friend! I find a lot of mymotivation comes from my MFP friends encouragig me or liking my posts just to let me know that someone is paying attention and giving a damn.
  • susyndragness
    susyndragness Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Eating better. Joined tops. Joining gym. On my way long to go and I'm 65 next week
  • ginacarroll85
    ginacarroll85 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I agree that motivators help with goals. I also want to develop a good habit and be an example for my children. I am a gamer so I use the xbox with my 4 year old as well. She has so much fun too! I will add you all. :)
  • Dionysos4
    Dionysos4 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    so are we all