Wii Fit Plus

Options
I'm looking for others who use the Wii fit plus. I would like to find others who like to challenge each other on the different games. I've only been dedicated since the first of the year so I'm still low on most of the scores.

Replies

• needstobefit15
    needstobefit15 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I do Wii fit plus daily.
  • hezemakiah
    hezemakiah Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I did the wii fit for a while, but I am not coordinated and had a hard time getting to the next level!!!! I switched to the illiptical - just a better fit for me. But the wii is a lot of fun and I still do the balance games to try to improve my coordination!!!! I hope you have success with it!!!
  • needstobefit15
    Options
    I'm trying to add more exercise.i have a lot of Wii fitness games and fitness DVDs.i have a fitness center at my apartments but can't use it due to the hours its open and I have my kids.i started doing the Wii fit for 30 mins and now I'm doing it 30 to 35 mins.im trying to get up to an hour a day.
  • Susanne_Violette
    Susanne_Violette Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    @needstobefit15‌ I finally got to one and a half hours, but that's from leaving it turned on and in my face. I do as much as I can then walk away. Wii only counts the time I'm actually playing. At first I was only 15 minutes.
  • needstobefit15
    Options
    Yea.i like how is tells u how long u worked out and tells u the calories u burn.for the most part my balance board has been right on my weight too
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I have it and I neglect it! I always mean to do the balance games to strengthen my core. And now that I've started running, I don't use it at all. But I am definitely interested in being challenged on it!
  • KatPawz186
    KatPawz186 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do Wii Fit as often as I can. My favorite games is the Advanced Step. So far I'm up to 612 points on that.
  • needstobefit15
    Options
    I have to stop being lazy and get back on my Wii.i haven't been doing much lately.i also like the advanced step.I like the marching one too in the game part.forgot the name where they put it.i will do them tomorrow and post my highest points.lets start a challenge tomorrow if u guys want.pick anything.we can challenge it all week or do a different challenge each day
  • needstobefit15
    Options
    Did Wii fit advanced step for 30 mins.my points are now up to 470.so I'm getting better at it.my feet are hurting though.
  • Mandanna
    Mandanna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid I break the rules and wear a soft shoe with arch support on the wii when I'm doing anything aerobic. If I don't I can't last.
  • obscuremusicreference
    Options
    I decided to do Wii Fit instead of going running

. . .so I played Free Run.
  • Spammyamfa
    Spammyamfa Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just got mine out after 2 years being packed away. Had a go yesterday and felt really good and motivated after
  • obscuremusicreference
    Options
    Mandanna wrote: »
    I'm afraid I break the rules and wear a soft shoe with arch support on the wii when I'm doing anything aerobic. If I don't I can't last.

Wait, are you supposed to do these barefoot? When i do the yoga ones I'm barefoot, but I did the Island Cycling with shoes.
  • Deltafliers
    Deltafliers Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    IS this for the Wii U version of Fit Plus?

And if so, has anyone created a Gym community?