Need an accountability buddy?

Options
If you're looking for someone you can talk to, who will support and motivate you throughout your weight loss journey, I can help.

I'm open to texting and email (which I prefer since I can't get on MFP often)

Feel free to message me (:

Replies

• Adrienneburrows1
    Adrienneburrows1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have lost 10 lbs so far. But I need help with losing the next 10. If you have any ideals I would love to hear it.
  • Bandiiit wrote: »
    If you're looking for someone you can talk to, who will support and motivate you throughout your weight loss journey, I can help.

• Bandiiit wrote: »

Hi I'm open to your support if you would like to talk more let me know maybe we can exchange numbers or emails

• unicorrny
    unicorrny Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to have any support that i can get. I have lost only 5 lbs so far since January 1st and have way more to go.
  • lynnsey29
    Options
    Bandiiit wrote: »