Juicing

Options
Is it really better to go to Juice it Up or Jamba Juice? Some nutritional info is a bit scary. Please help with Info will be greatly appreciated :)

Replies

• shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Better than what?

• jenna80302
    jenna80302 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Depending on what you order, you probably will be fine at either location (with some modifications) ... I would absolutely 100% steer clear of smoothies at either location (nutritionally they are off the charts)

Personally, save the money (over time) and the calories... Juice from home :)
  • jmurguia78
    jmurguia78 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    jenna80302 wrote: »
    Depending on what you order, you probably will be fine at either location (with some modifications) ... I would absolutely 100% steer clear of smoothies at either location (nutritionally they are off the charts)

Thank you so much
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Or just eat the fruits and veggies.
  • jmurguia78
    Options
    Thanks for the info
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Watch Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. It's an awesome documentary about a guy who started juicing. I love juicing!
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    tat2cookie wrote: »
    Watch Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. It's an awesome documentary about a guy who started juicing. I love juicing!

Did you see the sequel where he gained all the weight back? It's on netflix.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    tat2cookie wrote: »

It is a great commercial for juicers. As far as being something one should actually try to do, not so much.

• jmurguia78
    Options
    Thanks for the info