Ladies, dont be afraid to lift weights at the gym.

2»

Replies

• Kekekylene
    Kekekylene Posts: 112 Member
    Lmao, that woman is not so bright.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    http://www.ncscooper.com/terms-and-conditions/

Notice of intent

This website is humorous in scope and intent. It provides fake news in a comedy setting. If you are offended, go away you worthless cretin and consider doing something else with your time rather than looking at the Internet. Any campaigns revenue that generate funds other than from regular Scooper advertising will be donated to local charities.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    http://www.ncscooper.com/terms-and-conditions/

Notice of intent

This website is humorous in scope and intent. It provides fake news in a comedy setting. If you are offended, go away you worthless cretin and consider doing something else with your time rather than looking at the Internet. Any campaigns revenue that generate funds other than from regular Scooper advertising will be donated to local charities.

I thought this article had a whiff of The Onion about it, thanks for the clarification.

BTW VegasFit, I love DLB, I watch her Youtube videos for inspiration and motivation.

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    jkwolly wrote: »
    I just want a thigh gap and a "toned" body :s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s

Thigh gap is overrated, usually means no butt, and that can haz sadz.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    edited February 2015
    dbmata wrote: »
    jkwolly wrote: »
    I just want a thigh gap and a "toned" body :s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s

Thigh gap is overrated, usually means no butt, and that can haz sadz.
    I was being sarcastic :p
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    But to add, I do have one, but my butt is also sweet! YEUP.
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    i dont know if lifting weights will help with thigh gap, i would think squats and stuff would close that gap, at least it did for me? not that i had much gap to begin with.
  • cute, thanks!
  • 1bellringer1
    1bellringer1 Posts: 55 Member
    I started using my sons weight bench last year to tone up my legs and work on back fat to be quite honest. I have my own little routine that I have plucked out of various programs and websites on weights to focus on the areas I wanted to fix. I still have my curves but the back fat is gone, my shoulders and arms are toned, and my thighs and legs don't wiggle when i walk so I've accomplished my goal but the weights have really made me feel better over all. When you feel stronger, you feel better.