If gaining weight is so easy why isn't losing it just as easy ?

Options
shelcro
shelcro Posts: 4
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
It doesn't seem to make any sense. I've solely been gaining about 10 pounds a year. I used to work out but since it did nothing (and it hurt me) I stopped. I'm apparently done eating today because I have 30 calories left hahaha D: (still haven't had lunch or dinner...)

Replies

• rayneface
    rayneface Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    It's possible stopping those workouts is the cause for the scale creeping up :o

Nothing in life is easy, at least not the things we really want!
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Maybe because it's easier to sit on our butts and eat fast food than it is to haul our butts to the gym when it is -20, and cook nutritious, low calorie meals?
  • Lissa_Kaye
    Lissa_Kaye Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    For some people gaining weight is really hard. Losing it can be just as easy if you just eat a little under for a long time.
  • shelcro
    Options
    rayneface wrote: »
    It's possible stopping those workouts is the cause for the scale creeping up

Haha it started before that, but possibly.
    Maybe because it's easier to sit on our butts and eat fast food than it is to haul our butts to the gym when it is -20, and cook nutritious, low calorie meals?

Does make sense, but I was saying that it should be the same amount of effort in theory? (We're putting ?s at the end of answers now, right? )