Mom Looking for Friends and Support

2»

Replies

• nhouse3417
    nhouse3417 Posts: 105
    Welcome! Sounds like you have the right frame of mind to jump in a get it done! Being a mother makes it more challenging but it is fun to get your childern involved. Going for walks, having them ride their bike while you run/walk beside them is great this time of year. Family bike rides, etc. I am also a mother to 2 girls, I work full time and Janurary was when I decided to change my life style and shot for a healthier one. I am looking for more MFP friends to encourage and help encourage me!
  • Single mom of two here. It's a challenge to take care of the kids/family, work AND get in our daily exercise and proper nutrition! Welcome and good luck! I love seeing others in similar circumstances succeed, it is such a great motivator for me :)
  • Mom here to! Anyone can add.
  • pxt157
    pxt157 Posts: 2
    I am a mom of a 2.5 year old boy and I just started today! I am looking for support as well, feel free to add me and everyone else too :)
  • Im a mom to two little boys. a one year old and a three year old! I have been trying different fitness programs. I like the different beach body routines, im currently using hip op abs. I hit a bit of a plateau and started the body by vi shakes and they seem to have gotten me through my road block. but now My goal is to gain lean muscle.
  • Hi!

You can add me too! I'm just getting started. This is my day 5 of MFP. I had our third and last child in 2008. Right after I had her, I was highly motivated, hired a personal trainer, and made huge changes to my diet. I lost all but 10 pounds of my pregnancy weight (having gained 80 pounds). FIVE years later, I still have those same 10 pounds, plus another 10. :-( I guess I lost my motivation when I hit a plateau and the last 10 didn't budge. My clothing fits terribly, and I have to do something before I'm forced to buy a whole new waredrobe!

RP
  • runningbs
    runningbs Posts: 132 Member
    Friend request sent :glasses:
  • amlygo
    amlygo Posts: 126 Member
    Another mom here looking for more mom friends to get fit with! Just started 2 weeks ago; have kids ages 9, 7 and 4.
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    SAHM of 2 kids, ages 10 and 12! Have lost over 81 pounds so far. I can be your biggest cheerleader. Some days I do have a funny, sarcastic side:) Actually that would be most days!
  • lorilincoln
    lorilincoln Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me too! I have 2 kids ages 5 & almost 3. I commute to work and have a hard time fitting in exercise during the week. I've been on MFP for a while but never made the commitment to my health that I need to. I'm always looking for new motivation and willing to help others.