Terrible habit of not eating breakfast.....

13»

Replies

• lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    bmp1290 wrote: »
    I do not usually eat anything until 1 or 2 in the afternoon. Is this a bad thing? I just don't get hungry til then, but people always say not eating breakfast isn't good to do. What's your opinion?

Part of being successful is forming and maintaining sustainable eating habits, including recognizing and abiding by your hunger signals. I had the most success when I stopped forcing myself to eat breakfast - those calories are better used later in my day when I'm actually hungry! A lot of people seem to experience the same.
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    i stopped eating breakfast about 4 weeks ago. It's been a life changer. I refuse to eat before noon now. my energy level is amazing & i rarely overeat.

• bmp1290
    bmp1290 Posts: 60 Member
    i stopped eating breakfast about 4 weeks ago. It's been a life changer. I refuse to eat before noon now. my energy level is amazing & i rarely overeat.

Awesome! I'm the same way, I'm less hungry throughout the day when I dont eat til about 1 or 2 in the afternoon
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    bmp1290 wrote: »
    I do not usually eat anything until 1 or 2 in the afternoon. Is this a bad thing? I just don't get hungry til then, but people always say not eating breakfast isn't good to do. What's your opinion?

I don't normally eat breakfast until 11am or after. If you are hungry, eat. If you aren't, don't eat. I've never notice it make a difference unless I am actually hungry and DON'T eat. That's when I end up spending the rest of the day eating and making bad decisions. LOL