Hi may I join your group please have in total lost 70lbs

Options
hi I am more or less at my goal eight now but have really struggled since Christmas so I decided to follow the MFP calorie, fat, protein & carb advice this week but have found it really tough! Great I have lost 4 lbs but I don't want to lose any more any advice please? I am 4 11 & weight 8stone 11lbs but I work 30 hrs a week in a shop , carrying & lifting a lot in addition I teach 5 or 6 Bokwa/Cardio classes a week so I very active my average "steps" using my FitBit which I sync to MFP is around 100,000 plus! Please help if you can?

Replies

• 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    What have you set your MFP activity level to? It sounds like it ought to be "Very Active" given all the activity you've described. Choosing "very active" and a goal of "maintain my current weight" should put you on the right path.
  • Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    If you've already done what the above poster suggested (with your settings), you could try adding 100 cals to your goal each week until you find a happy medium. It'll kind of be a guessing game to find your exact maintenance level, so you'll just have to play around with your calorie goal until you find that your weight levels out and you aren't losing anymore.
  • Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Also, congrats on losing 70lbs, that's awesome!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Congrats on loss. Follow the advice on add cals above.