Replies

• LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    eyes and smile for sure...oh, and teeth
  • ccarlock08
    ccarlock08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Smile! Friendly face.... And oddly enough hands. Dirty hands or long finger nails, ew. No way! Lol
  • zaxx1953
    zaxx1953 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    The small of the back as it spreads into hips.... ;)

Also, I have a thing for thin calves. Big calves on a girl or cankles is a damn deal breaker.

Ironically, I have very nice/large/muscular calves but definitely not cankles.

Face is a given and a cop out...

Shout out to the women who likes big arms and hands; I get comments on my large hands often from women, and I am always surprised they notice.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    LouisaM162 wrote: »
    eyes and smile for sure...oh, and teeth

97ab59209da8357a00d9648584c84f79.png
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    zaxx1953 wrote: »

Also, I have a thing for thin calves. Big calves on a girl or cankles is a damn deal breaker.

Shout out to the women who likes big arms and hands; I get comments on my large hands often from women, and I am always surprised they notice.

This is about what you like... not what you don't like and what you have to offer.
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    and what you don't have to offer.

FIFY
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    On guys: Beards, tattoos and chest hair - must have chest hair. If that comes with broad shoulders and strong forearms I won't complain.
    On girls: Eyes, lips and everything else.
  • 530roman
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    and what you don't have to offer.

FIFY

Thank you...

Checked pics and I think he has every right to be that choosy*

*that was sarcasm
  • zaxx1953
    Options

This is about what you like... not what you don't like and what you have to offer.

Are you a mod or something?

Is this a joke?

Don't like a post, skip to the next one....you must be a hoot in person.
  • 530roman
    Options

Is this a joke?

No, no mod. Just another regular human being. Probably a human being smart enough to recognize this sites intended purpose and that there are probably women here with 'cankles'.

Enjoy your big hands. You'll need them with that attitude.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    I'll admit to being a breast lover but I am also into seeing a nice set of abs
  • zaxx1953
    Options

Is this a joke?

No, no mod. Just another regular human being. Probably a human being smart enough to recognize this sites intended purpose and that there are probably women here with 'cankles'.

Enjoy your big hands. You'll need them with that attitude.

Oh so you spend your mid 20s white knighting online at a weight loss site?

Wow, ok....GL with that.

• sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    On a guy, his *kitten*.
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options

Lol my thighs are huge and muscular, my calves as well - and they are easily my favorite body part. I always find it slightly disturbing when I see a woman whose calves are the same diameter as my wrists.
  • DragonShoe_GCole
    DragonShoe_GCole Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    on a man, a nice, big penis
    on a woman, the same

LMAO!!! Love this guy's posts :p
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    ...stuff...

I'll support your body shaming escapades!!!!!
    I mean, whut..
  • zaxx1953
    Options
    Codilee87 wrote: »

Lol my thighs are huge and muscular, my calves as well - and they are easily my favorite body part. I always find it slightly disturbing when I see a woman whose calves are the same diameter as my wrists.

Sweet, enjoy ....lol....
  • blueeyesgrace
    blueeyesgrace Posts: 407 Member
    Options

^^ Yes, thank you!

I like strong hands. They don't need to be big - just strong. Broad shoulders, too.
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    Codilee87 wrote: »

HOLY SPLIT, LADY!!!!!!
    -i find myself in a very jelly dark place rite nao-
    *nodnod*
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    The skin, if harvested correclty, is my favorite part of the human body.