Working On Myself! (a bit long, sorry!)

Options
Hello all! I had been on the MFP a few years ago before I got married and lost 15 lbs. That doesn't sound like a lot, but I have some health issues that make it hard to lose weight (PCOS) so it was a great achievement and I felt really good about myself! It's incredible how confidence can change how you look in pictures and my wedding photos are evidence of that!

HOWEVER...I have since been put on a medication that really packs on the pounds and makes me hungry all of the time. Working with my doctor has helped and I have the a-ok to go ahead with a diet/work out plan.

My mindset is that I am doing this to have fun and explore new foods/recipes that I never thought to try before. I know that if I am too hard on myself that I will get frustrated and give up. Youtube has been a great resource for work out videos while it has been so cold and snowy here in Michigan.

I live in West Michigan with my husband and out Burmese cat Smokey Joe. I'm a full time student and run my own business online. I love knitting, crocheting, sewing, crafting, reading, going for hikes, swimming in the summer, and finding campy horror movies from the 80's. My husband and I will start trying to have a baby within the next year or so and I want to start that journey healthy!