Good juicer recipes?

I just bought a juicer so any good recipes would be lovely :)

Please save your energy and don't give me the chat on how detoxes are unnecessary/ it's not a good diet etc etc. I am not using this as a diet nor a detox, I am using it to make juice to drink when i want a drink of juice.

Replies

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    I dont have any recipes but a food processor or blender would be better to make juice as it will keep the fiber in the fruit and most of the good nutrients instead of taking them out when you use a juicer.I got rid of my juice because it took a LOT of fruits/veggies to make one glass of juice ,not to mention all the stuff left over going to waste.
  • loubidy
    loubidy Posts: 440 Member
    I dont have any recipes but a food processor or blender would be better to make juice as it will keep the fiber in the fruit and most of the good nutrients instead of taking them out when you use a juicer.I got rid of my juice because it took a LOT of fruits/veggies to make one glass of juice ,not to mention all the stuff left over going to waste.

Well what a waste of typing that was. I have a food processor if I want a smoothie.
  • Fruit punch Juice
    3 redsapples
    2 small or 1 large carrot
    1/4 cup of beets
    1/4 cup of fresh pineapple
    makes about 16oz serving
    Delicious!